Monday, February 06, 2006

Smoking


SO I just got some good news. I am going to Big Sky, Montana in July for an away rotation. For those of you that don't know where Montana is, it's here (Don't worry I had to look it up too). I will be an hour north of Yellowstone. I am super stoked! Maybe some of you can visit me so I have someone to enjoy it with. I don't think Brittany is going to be able to go since she is taking public health classes. Anyway just wanted to spread some excitement.

I took this pic a few days ago in my office. I was pumped about it when I peeped it on the camera then I hooked up to the computer and realized I had been shooting at iso 1600 (retard). So I spent about an hour shooting super grainy pics, for your viewing pleaseure of course.

While your at it check out the line-up and bonnaroo this year. HOly crapolla I've gotta go to this.

Found this too!

4 comments:

Chris Acton said...

Nice pic. Congrats on heading to Big Sky, should be great out there, and hopefully some interesting things to get on film too.

Bonnaroo has an intense lineup, and I'm definitely thinking of hitting it up this year too. So much good music.

Dragonslayer said...

1300 miles from Madison...I'm there. How long will you be there? And will you actually have free time while you're there?

Mike said...

I will have lots of free time. As we get closer we'll nail down a weekend. Not sure, but I'm guessing we can do some amazing climbing.

Dragonslayer said...

Yea the climbing there should be pretty amazing. Dont know if you'll have car, but Devil's Tower (http://www.nps.gov/deto/home.htm) would be between us (closer to you)...not sure if I quite have the skills for a multipitch trad climb, though. Maybe by July I could be ready for an easy route up it. But yea, we'd definitely have to do some climbing.